Fimco's college football post

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Sep 9, 2007.

1. My Aggies survived by the skin of their teeth against Purp's Bulldogs. What is the rumbling like at MI now? Will Les Miles leave LSU to take the MI job? Will Carr survive the season? Speaking of LSU they look like a beast as well as OU. Va Tech had to be emotionally drained after last week. Always gets me when these directional Us beat a major power. So. FL over Auburn. Has order been restored in the state of Alabama? We'll find out later. My powerhouse three right now are USC, OU, and LSU. Will evaluate last years Nat. Champs (FL) after they play Tenn. next week. The school every irrigator secretly wishes he graduated from Slippery Rock University is now 2-0 after beating Millersville 21-5. Next week they play Bowie State.

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

WHOOP! I was down in cs yesterday but wasnt unable to go to the game. But i heard things got pretty tense. Looks like its a start to same ole deal we've been used to for the past 4-5 years. yippee:-\

3. Gotta get a passing game. You can't survive throwing 5 yard outs.

4. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

I just hope the PAC-10 shows respectable this year against the other power conferences. There's some very good teams and I personally don't think USC will hold onto #1 ranking this year as they will not remain unbeaten throughout the season. I think it will be a dogfight within the PAC-10 just to come up with a conference champion.

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Go Slippery Rock!!

6. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Go patriots.

wait...

do i have to make a nfl thread now?

7. Wet_Boots

Pats stink - Brady will be too busy dating supermodels to win another Superbowl.

8. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe we should keep this thread at least a little lawn/irrigation related so I'll pose the questions...

Is the artificial turf on a lot of the football fields kept green and looking good for TV by utilizing the WM Smartline, and if so, how does ET relate to artificial surfaces? :laugh:

How tough is it to use a moisture meter on artificial surfaces and what would the initial calibration be? :hammerhead:

9. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

and your team is??

The Giants?
    Jets?

dude KYS...

Brady=King ding a ling for nfl Quarters.....
    my prediction =42=14

10. Wet_Boots

More Jets than Giants, but it's still baseball season!! Screw football in the summer.