Final job for the year!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by scagrider22, Dec 17, 2009.

1. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is some pictures of a patio we just finished I think it turned out great, but Im not crazy about the pavers the customer chose for the walkway, and if your wondering what the square opening over the fire place is for, it holds a 42" plasma tv.

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

2. ridgewood

ridgewood LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Everything looks very professionally done. Congrats! Did you do all of the construction for this project (wood structure, fireplace, grill, etc)? And do you know how deep the base is for those seating walls that the columns are resting on? Or any other structural engineering done for this project? Just interested in that process. And what was the cost for this project? Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  3. scagrider22

Thank you, I did everything except the wood structure, I had a sub come in for that. There are concrete footings under seat walls, columns, and fireplace.

4. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Got a picture from in the distance so that we can see the structure?

5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Also, how did you build the fireplace? Kit + form around it?

6. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks badass, I like it a lot.

7. GMTA

GMTA LawnSite Member

Looks nice ! Just curious...are there special outdoor application tv's ? Or would you just make sure it is taken down in the event of a bad storm, cold, ect...? Also how was the wiring run for the tv?

8. scagrider22

LOL no the fireplace was not a kit it is way to large, I will try to find another photo of it but it goes all the way through the roof like a indoor fireplace would

9. scagrider22

Thank you. Yes there are special tv's for outdoors but they cost 4 times more than a regular one, The home owner picked out the tv but I think it was $4000 for a 40". As for the wiring it is inside the block, and then runs through the ceiling.

10. scagrider22

Sorry guys but I cant figure out how to add more photos to this thread but you can go to my album and see a few more pics of the job.