final logo =)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by hobbsd, Feb 24, 2006.

1. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

Well here it is.

How big of a difference does a logo make anyway.

(I guess I should have asked that before I payed so much to get it made)

2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I think that it looks good!:)
  3. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. Basic and simple and very readable. I like it. Now get it on advertisements, business cards, truck/trailer. Get it on everything that you can. Let the world see it! :drinkup:
  4. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

Good choice, I liked that one best.
  5. SurGreen Lawns

SurGreen Lawns LawnSite Member

Did you have a friend do it or a business? I'm doing my start up in the next couple weeks but I'm wanting to do it good from the get go.
  6. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

Thanks for the help in deciding on the design,:clapping:

I paid a marketing firm to design the logo, sales folders, buisness cards, stationary, package sheets etc... All the design cost $650. With printing and all it will be about $1200.

Its a lot of $$$ but I would rather be happy with the final outcome and a bit short in the pocket, than regret my logo for the next 20 years.

7. ICE

ICE LawnSite Member

Now that looks like a nice logo!

8. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it.

Well as more and more people see it they begin to identify you and the logo/company as one in the same. I use mine on signs, trucks, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, business cards, Christmas cards, letterheads, envelopes, etc. I try and get as much play out of it as possible, I want people to think of my company when thinking of lawn maintenance or landscaping/hardscaping. I want them thinking this so much so that when they see another company in or out of town they think of me :walking: :cool2: :D
  9. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on your finalized logo, I'm a little confused though, I thought you made it with your own program?

10. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice logo. Looks professional. Now put it on your shirts...your truck...everything and it will help you look and feel professional.