Final Price On 2008 Bobcat S130

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Mar 3, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

hey guys i finally got the final number on the machine today after doing some negoation on the machine heres how it goes

2008 bobcat s130 k series
    cab and heat
    suspenison seat
    sound reduction package
    alarm package
    keyless entry
    54'' tooth bucket

final price 24,500

2. dogsluvtrux

dogsluvtrux LawnSite Member

With or without taxes?

3. mrsops

no thats with out tax

4. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I know you got some added features such as cab and heat but just a year ago I was looking at a new 320 Deere fr that price and it is way more of a machine.

5. mrsops

deere 320 is not compared to a s130 at all they compare a bobcat s130 with a john deere 313.. also the s130 can get down to 54''.. the 320 deere can not

6. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

He knows that, he is just saying that he could have got a deere 320 for that price. Making that price for the s-130 Way high

7. mrsops

theres no way he could of got a john deere 320 for 24,500 he said it didnt have cab and heat or prob any of the extras i was getting i bet you the john deere 320 would be 30,000

8. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

even with out any extras that a good price

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Sound reduction option is a waste of money, it's just added padding to any steel part of the cab floor and under the seat, it makes cleaning the machine a night mare as you need to let it dry completely before getting it dirty and it really traps the smell big time. I tried a machine that had it on there versus another one and there was no difference.

10. mrsops

ron i agree on its harder to keep clean.. but my s330 k series has it and the machine inside dont even sound like its on very queit. my s205 k series does not have the sound reduction and you can def tell the diff when sitting in the machine