final price on exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wiseguyslawn, Mar 21, 2008.

1. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

2008 Exmark lazer z hp 27 hp kohler, 56" cut, 2 baggger ultra vac, striper kit.
    11,000 out the door.

2. Gruneich Lawn Care Inc.

Gruneich Lawn Care Inc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

Seems alittle high, I just priced one a couple days ago. same mower with ultra vac 9900 out the door. The same dealers has Lazer Hps 52" trivantage deck 27hp, with ultra 9000+tax.

3. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

Im picking mine up a Ezmark 52 inch HP with the triadvandage deck for $6999.00. No stripper kit or ultra vac. It is listed for $8102.00. Bought it from Weingartz here in Michigan. They have alot of stores in lower Michigan, might be worth a call to see if you can save some money.

Good Luck Mike

4. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

9900 out the door for that model with the ultra vac is not a realiztic price you are going to find.

11k for everything you listed is a fair price.

The price listed about for 9900 reflects a dealer needing to move a piece of equipment out of his store.

5. Gruneich Lawn Care Inc.

Gruneich Lawn Care Inc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

Whoops, I ment to say plus tax on that 9900 price, not out the door :dizzy:

6. wiseguyslawn

from Ohio

thanx everyone for the advice. Glad to see others getting great deals. I like my dealer and the support i get on warranty work, loaners, etc.

7. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

23hp motor w/52" Lazer HP $6999 + 1800 for bagger
    - Dont know price for the 27Hp motor. (probably 500 more)

8. wiseguyslawn

from Ohio

prolly 500 more for the engine, more the bigger deck, and tax.

9. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Price seems a little steep IMO too but not unreasonable.

FWIW - My dealer here has a demo 56" LHP from last year with an ultra vac, not sure on HP, that they have for sale. If you are interested in buying a year old machine shoot me a PM and I will get you their phone number.

10. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope, i wasn't even including tax. The price he got was a fair price and seems a couple hundred below advertised sale. Remember , just because you happened to score a great deal doesn't mean that the next guy is getting ripped off. More like you just got a good deal. The price he was quoted was fair, and actually below advertised sale. Probably would find it higher at many dealers.