Finally bought a decent mower.

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by stihlguy460, Apr 17, 2010.

1. stihlguy460

stihlguy460 LawnSite Member

Got tired of cheap junk, and the new cheap junk is even cheaper than before. Did i get a good mower. My wife has claimed it and the trailer.

[​IMG]

motorcycles 146.jpg

motorcycles 147.jpg

motorcycles 148.jpg

motorcycles 149.jpg

motorcycles 153.jpg

2. stihlguy460

3. stihlguy460

Sorry for the double pics, Still learning

4. shotgunshane

shotgunshane LawnSite Member

You got a good mower. Congrats! Now go mow the lawn!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. stihlguy460

Thanks, I can't yet. Recovering from back surgery, but the wife is mowing like crazy. Think she likes it a lot. We have never had a zero turn , so we have to get used to one.

6. MS_SURVEYOR

MS_SURVEYOR LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool! :cool2: I got a BB Pup last year. One of the best things my wife and I have ever done. Hope your back mends quickly. It doesn't matter thou. Wives LOVE ztr's! They even operate them better than a man! :rolleyes: My wife's family thinks I pulled a Tom Sawyer the way my wife likes to saddle up on the Bad Boy as I sit in the shade watching her grin and mow! :dizzy: Hey! You'll get your chance, one of theses days! :drinkup:

7. stihlguy460

LOL,:laugh: Yep, That's what i did yesterday. She got pretty good on after a little bit. But with the 60 inch cut, it didn't take her long to finish. How the heck do you keep it from double posting the first pic?:confused:

[​IMG]

motorcycles 156.jpg

motorcycles 157.jpg

motorcycles 158.jpg

8. MS_SURVEYOR

MS_SURVEYOR LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea! She's doing GOOD! :drinkup:

Just erase that first jpg line. :rolleyes:

That's about how my property looks. Mean ugly grass that never stops growing. :rolleyes: Then the weeds are even worse! :dizzy:

Keep her gas! :laugh:

9. stihlguy460

yep, she done really good for first time. Talk about the gas, I took it to the station and filled it up. First time in my life i've ever put 34 dollars worth of gas in a mower.:dizzy::cry:

10. IndianSprings

IndianSprings LawnSite Member

Glad to see you putting that mower to use, glad to hear she likes it. You'll find it saves more time than you had ever dreamed it would. Don't worry abour the gas too much, they are pretty fuel efficent. We ran ours over seven hours yesterday and didn't run out. As long as the gas will last you as a residential user, better get you some seafoam to put in that puppy. The ethanol is just as hard on four strokes as it is in your beloved Stihls.