Finally broke down ...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sweet Tater, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Got tired of my old mower nickle and diming me to death, so I broke down today and bought a new Exmark LHP52/23.
    I still can believe I spent that much money. It cost more than my last 2 vehicles combined. (used cars:laugh:)
    But now I have a complete ultra vac system I need to sell.
    Its a 2 bagger made for the older LHP's but it can be adapted to the newer ones too (according to Exmark)
    Now I get to go do 2 lawns in the moring and break the new red beast in the right way.

2. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Hey you want to get rid of the old lzer I migh be interested. I just cant bring myself to buying a new one yet. my email is packey3@juno.com. I hope the new lazer hp cuts great for you they are awesome machines

3. Sweet Tater

Wish I had said someting earlier, I traded it in for the new one

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Lets see some pics. I love that new mower smell. Wow, new mower and new trailer----life is sweet. Congrats hope it works out great.

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? I just got quoted $6999 + tax.

Matt

6. Sweet Tater

Thats what I paid, minus the trade in. Theres a factory special on the 52/23 trivantage (I think)
    My season started today, 70 degrees ouside and mowed 2 today and maybe got 2 new cusotmers. That mower sure rides and drives different than my old one. it was a 98 model

7. ACE

ACE LawnSite Member

8. Sweet Tater

sent you an email, if I didn't answer the question feel free to ask.

9. Sweet Tater

I'e never understood why people want pics of a mower, they all look alike.... But heres what you asked for, Heres my Early John Deere by Deering before John joined them. The horse died so I had to park the mower

MVC-442F.jpg

10. Sweet Tater

Heres the new LHP 52/23 I purchased 2 days ago. I broke it in on 2 lawns yesturday and washed it today so its nice and shiney. And for the animal lovers, no he doesn't mow with me, he is my alam system:drinkup:

MVC-443F.jpg

MVC-444F.jpg

MVC-446F.jpg

MVC-441F.jpg