Finally Case talks about the series 3.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by BIGBEN2004, Apr 13, 2008.

1. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

Take a look at their website they finally updated their website and have the new specs and pictures of the new series 3 skid loaders and CTL's.

http://www.casece.com/products/products.asp?RL=NAE&id=216

Figures the only picture of one with a cab has to be carrying a round bale and covering almost the entire front door. They need allot more pictures on the site.

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Ben, took them long enough.

3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

The 420 that was at the Case dealer did have a cab but the only thing I remembered was it seemed to close way better than the old door. In the latest Lawn&Landscape they had this ad in it, why do they show the dorky lights?

s3case (Medium).jpg

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I was always interested in the 420CTL, but there not near enough info on that machine at that time, Cat still has the best web site for all around equipment views.

5. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the lights are for a European spec'd machine. some strange requirement that the machines in Europe must have additional lights for operating on roadways.

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

My Cat manual has the parts listings and exploded views for the "roading kits", there's even a required bumper that bolts to the buckets with reflectors that covers the cutting edge and plastic "snubbers" for the loader frames. Those Euro's are odd people.