1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Found My Aeration Pics...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kkane97, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

For the life of me I couldnt find my pics from aeration, I ended up doing 7 lawns I had scheduled 5 but 2 people saw me while I was working and asked if I could so theirs, so of course I said yes :D . $90 for the rental 24 hours, a classen ta-19. It beat the crap out of me lol, but was worth it. There was great weather, 2 days rain the days before and blue skys when I did it, I took pics of a few cores, 1 of the lawns had an excessive amount of thatch as you can see, it should help haha :waving: What do you think? I asked if I should blow the leaves off the 1 yard, but he said its fine... That shouldn't make a difference right?

Pic overloadddddddd lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah im about the rent the same unit. How do you handle lawns that have irrigation systems? Do you make the customer flag it ?

3. Kkane97

I don't know of any lawns near me that have irrigation, besides my Home Owner Jerry rigged flower watering system, (microsprays through flex pipe, its ghetto but works :D ) but on the flyer I put in fine print "Flags will be provided for consumer use to mark any buried objects under the turf, we will not be responsible for any damage done to unmark objects." I have 2" by 3" flags I got at Home Depot for 7.00 and gave each person 10 to mark anything out, and everyone agreed and marked what should be marked, no damage was done :cool2:

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Dont show these to grandview.

5. Kkane97

Why??? :confused:

6. THEGOLDPRO

He is the aeration king.

7. Kkane97

Did I do bad? Making me nervous .... :D

8. THEGOLDPRO

I dunno you will have to ask the aeration king when he stops in here.

9. Kkane97

Ok haha, what do you offer for fall services besides leaf clean ups?

10. Why don't you have a split drive version. They are sweet. No lifting to turn. Can operate the same way as a mower.