Finally found the time to share truck pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FairGreen Inc., Mar 4, 2009.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice truck! (and thts comin from a Ford guy)

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I like the color!!

Nice cummins!

3. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like an 06'

Good lookin ride man! Get some tires!

4. MIlawncareservice

MIlawncareservice LawnSite Member

nice truck, I bet all that overhead keeps you "real" competitive...

5. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

I bet he does fine and you have "no idea" what his overhead is.

6. FairGreen Inc.

FairGreen Inc. LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

:) Thank you.

7. FairGreen Inc.

from Toronto

At the company I still work for we only have long beds and pull 18 foot trailers. However, we take care of hospitals, hotels, train stations.... places where you can move around easily.

I figured, with me doing residential properties, it could be a little difficult to drive with that extra length of a long bed. I have a 18x8 trailer coming in a few weeks, hopefully that would be able to take care of extra space needed.

8. FairGreen Inc.

from Toronto

Honestly, I love it. It's an inline-6 engine which is a lot different from the powerstroke or duramax, but it definitely delivers the power.

Nothing to do with the engine, but the only thing I found a little annoying was the crazy hard suspension, you feel ever bump! :dizzy:

The company I work for only buys Silverado 2500's and one thing I have to say is that they really drive like a car, very smooth.

9. FairGreen Inc.

from Toronto

Hahaha, no no these are photos from two months ago. I picked up the truck on Christmas Eve, and took photos a few days later, just never had the time to post any.

For the last 2 weeks, the snow has melted almost everywhere. The company I work for are already doing spring cleanups, and I did one on my front yard.

Almost the whole remainder of this week is around 51 degrees Fahrenheit...

Very odd for this area. But I cant wait to start cutting some grass so bring in the warm air!! :weightlifter:

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Chevy's do have a nice ride, but it doesnt take any kind of load to set the rear end on the ground. Dodge has a real suspension, sure its rough, but it takes alot to pull the rear end down..

Nice truck btw, I love that color..