Finally good-bye snow! Spring Advertising!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Steve's Mow & Trim, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

Well about 2 days ago I was out snowmobiling in a foot and a half of snow. Now it's just about all gone....whew. Im ready for spring and sick of this cold weather. It was about 45 yesterday and today and is suposed to reach the 50's later this week. So I'm just looking to see from a wide range of people, as to what their marketing strategies will be this year? When are you starting, what are you doing, and what kind of a budget are you giving yourself? I've already got my stuff planned out, but I'm looking to see if anyone has any unique or different plans. Post em' up! Good Luck To Everyone This Season!
  2. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

what's snow??????
  3. dekalb lawn man

dekalb lawn man LawnSite Member

:hammerhead: :)
  4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

A men brother. Melting like mad here too however a storm is expected this weekend. Im reading with flyers for the first warmup in march.

5. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah me too. Going to start running ads in paper in another week but have been getting calls from Yellow pages this week already. I really hope this is another great year like last year and not another drought year like 2005 which pretty much sucked all the way around.
  6. leaflandscape

leaflandscape LawnSite Member

When you do flyers do you go door to door or do mailings. Until now we've gotten everything we do either from homeshows, suppliers, or word-of-mouth. We're mainly a hardscape contractor, so I don't think door to door will work for us, but Unilock just set us up with door hangers, and I'm gonna put these out around job sites in new developements. What do you think?