Finally got a Camera!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Krafty, Aug 17, 2010.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, I like walls that are not tiered more and more. :) They will have a nice space when it's done.

2. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Thanks guys I apperciate the comments. Still in the plans for the pavers are a small stone fire ring built into the pavers, and 48" stone columns with 42" powder coated aluminum fence in the middle.

3. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

good looking wall how long did take you to do it

4. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice wall, man that thing is big.

5. Krafty

Male, from St. Louis MO

When the pavers are all said and done they will have about 1300sq ft total of patio space. That crew has two guys on it and just for the wall including excavation was a little over three weeks.

Here are a few more pics just spreading a little stone on a driveway. Contractor we do alot of work for built the garage addition. It looks pretty sweet with all of the stone mixed in with the siding.

P8050139.jpg

P8050141.jpg

P8050147.jpg

P8050142.jpg

P8050143.jpg

6. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Man that wall looks good. I always like a job that you can stand back on a say "Damn that looks good"

7. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]Geeze-o-pete Krafty, it's about time....it's 2010!!! [​IMG] Just flippin' chit, Bud....

Your wall looks incredible.....It just shouts the pride and workmanship you put into your jobs....

8. Krafty

Male, from St. Louis MO

Hahaha and Im still young I should be up with the times!

So far it is our biggest wall to date so it should really be a show piece for us once it is finished. My guys put a lot of hard work into it, and they are really proud of it too!

9. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

Best employees to have are the ones who are proud of thier work too

10. Krafty

Male, from St. Louis MO

Little two day wall project we worked on. Wish I would have got some more action pics. There was a ton of material that was hauled off of this job. Took out the upper tie wall and upper steps. Re graded the yard for proper drainange. It was done this way due to budget constraints.

IMG00192-20100319-1048.jpg

P5130048.jpg

P5130046.jpg

IMG00293-20100429-0840.jpg