Finally got a Camera!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Krafty, Aug 17, 2010.

1. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I normally just look at the more lawn threads but I was bored so I was looking at yours and I was like I know him haha I take my cars down to your dads shop off Nottingham. A real nice guy.

2. shooterm

shooterm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

We have a house across from us that looks exactually like that. There just about foreclosed on and about the same thing we never see them outside. I'm about the only one on the block that gets along with them but I'm to tolerant. They wanted me in there to clean up the backyard but I declined because I knew I'd never get paid. I'm still going to sneak over there at night though and cut a sapling thats growing out of there evergreen in the front yard though :cool2:.

3. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Nothing to terribly exciting here lately. Few pics of a truck we just put together. Shes not a looker but shes dependable and makes me money!

The first is right off the lot. It is an ex state truck. Second is the bed 9' Rugby. Third we were so busy this spring I had to put it into service before she got painted.

IMG00017-20090519-1222.jpg

IMG00055-20090606-1047.jpg

IMG00041-20090925-1428.jpg

P7120091.jpg

4. Krafty

Male, from St. Louis MO

Had a buddy of mine do a little bodywork. Patched some holes when we changed the mirrors and fixed a little bit of rust and dents. Couple pics after paint and it really looks pretty darn good for a Macco paint job. They guys picked it up from gettin vinyl today. I havnt had a chance to look at it but they say it turned out really good! Last was one I found on my phone of a track my buddy blew off his 190 earlier this year.

P7120092.jpg

IMG00012-20100712-1713.jpg

IMG00017-20100716-1605.jpg

IMG00329-20100510-1211.jpg

5. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

How did he do that to his T190 track? Looks like a weird kind of split.

6. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Truck looks really good!!

7. Krafty

Male, from St. Louis MO

Im not really sure what he did. I know the tracks were gettin a little thin, on eof his guys was in it at the time pushing brush so I am guess he got a chucnk of wood stuck up in there or something. It was a nightmare putting the new tracks on in the brush tho.

8. Krafty

Male, from St. Louis MO

This is why I work 1,243,345,897 hours a week most of the year. So I can take off in the fall and enjoy some of my other hobbies. I know there really isnt too much equipment in the pics but there is a nice peterbuilt hopper bottom in one pic, and a mint condition 1980 Stieger panther way across the lake in another pic.

PC020251.jpg

PC040261.jpg

PC020255.jpg

PC040265.jpg

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

duck huntin is great.. if I could ever get a spare dollar and minute I'd go.. I havent been yet this year. :cry:

10. Krafty

Male, from St. Louis MO

Grabbed a few pics on my phone this week. This one is a truck I saw this morning at the quarry.
    [​IMG]

This one I saw at the gas station. Full 4000# skid of pavers in the back, im sure that is safe!!
    [​IMG]