finally got a Exmark Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John_Deere Nut, Aug 27, 2005.

1. John_Deere Nut

John_Deere Nut LawnSite Member

i order my lazer z on wedenseday and got it thursday afternoon. i was able to get the demo unit they had and saved payup . the cut is awesome and the manverability is superb. i got a 52 inch deck and 23 Kohler( think its a Kohler). Plus i got the mulch kit too. i paid 6500 for it, so i think i got a pretty good deal and it came with the full warranty too. so i am very happy now with my new toy.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Congratulations on your new mower. When the time comes that is what i want too except with a kawisaki motor in it. Good Luck and make some money! Oh yeah, your gonna have a hell of a time taking that mulch kit off and its even worse putting it back on, and i am just talking about a WB. Oh well, good luck!

3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Nice, is it brand new? if so I think thats a killer deal! I was quoted well over 7k with no extras.

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

How many hours????

5. John_Deere Nut

it was a demo unit and it had 169 hrs on it

6. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats on your new toy. I think you will like the mower and it does cut well. I have both a lazer Z and a JD and Ill still take the deere anyday for overall use. They are both fine mowers though.

7. John_Deere Nut

forget to mention its a LazerZ HP. is there a big difference between the HP and Lazer Z. just wondering

8. Midltnprof

Midltnprof LawnSite Member

As you are sitting on the mower, the eXmark HP, 52" deck, sticks out a little further on the left side which is good for getting closer to obsticals that are in the lawn.

9. Fubba

Fubba LawnSite Senior Member

I bought the same model about 3 weeks ago. Been great thus far. Good Luck!