1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Finally got my enclosed lettered

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pitrack, Aug 3, 2011.

1. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Had the trailer since spring and finally got around to getting my logo put on. I think it came out alright, nice and simple.

2. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I like it, looks really nice. Does that black really seem to get hot?
  3. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

That trailer is ******* sweet dude! Hopefully next year I will have an enclosed, and hopfully it looks similar to yours!
  4. Gravelyman

Gravelyman LawnSite Member

Nice truck and trailer.
  5. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys. mtchokey yes it gets hot as **** on the hot summer days, I wish I would have gotten more than one roof vent.
  6. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I just got mine that i ordered about a month ago 18.5 measered inside. I def ordered 2 roof vents and upgraded bigger side vents.! Mine isnt black, its white and silver and it gets hot as hell I can only imagine how yours gets.
  7. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

this isn't cheap but me and my friends installed two of them in our friends enclosed trailer for his birthday ... (I made the mistake of helping him unload one weekend during the heat wave ... nearly died ... about to die now thinking about it) anyways

we welded frames out of metal for the roof and they were fit into them and the rest my other friends day ... I'm great at coming up with ideas but I'm no good at fabricating ... but I'll tell you it works fantastically ... two of them was over kill but better than under kill ... also its well worth the money because the heat in those trailers can damage belts, pipes and so on on the machines ... plus the air quality can be deadly

I do know that he later got the trailer insulated between the walls and roof
  8. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

With no rivets that trailer would wrap very well. In Texas (107 today) it would be about 140 inside that trailer.
  9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice truck and trailer.
  10. lawnman24949

lawnman24949 LawnSite Member

Your truck and trailer are definitely going to get attention going down the road.