Finally got my new BP blower!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pottstim, Oct 7, 2003.

1. pottstim

pottstim LawnSite Senior Member

Well, today I finally did it. I went up to the dealer after work to see what they had leftover in terms of BP blowers. They sell Shindaiwa and Red Max. The salesman said we have 5 leftover EB630's and they are on special at $399. I had looked at an EB500 earlier this year, and the price on it was $389. It has a lot less capabilities than the 630. I demoed the 630 and really liked it. So, I said I'll take it. In the brouchure it said it would push bricks, so I set a few out on the driveway, and sure enough it did. I also blew all of the trash off of my back patio. Pretty soon it will get a good workout doing leaves. Now I can put the crappy old Poulan blower into semi-retirement. It still does ok, so it will make a decent backup. Does it sound like I got a pretty good deal?

Tim:D

2. CTservices

CTservices LawnSite Member

Good Deal, although that is supposed to be new MSRP on the EB630. They dropped it down from over $500 last year. I have one, upgraded from a crapsman handheld blower. I paid around the same as you. What part of Tn. you in? I buy from Homestead in Cleveland.

3. robin 2

robin 2 LawnSite Member

You got a good price. I paid $487.00 tax and all about a month ago.

4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Enjoy It! Leaves will be here SOON!

5. G-father

G-father LawnSite Member

You will really like it for leaves!!! I got one last year and it use it all the time.

6. pottstim

Thanks for the responses. I've never been so ready for the leaves to hit the ground in my life. :D I also figure it will be very beneficial during the wet season when there are clumps in the yards, and of course for the large driveways and patios.

7. pottstim

CT,
    I am located in the Morristown/Jefferson City area. The blower was bought from Lane Sales Power Equipment in Morristown. They are fine people and always remember who you are when you come in. Lane carries Toro, MTD Pro, Cub Commercial, Cub homeowner, Shindaiwa, Red Max, White Outdoor, and they are also a certified Murray service center.

8. jason r.

jason r. LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a good deal. I got mine for $499.00 plus tax. Very good blower. Never had a single problem with mine. It will make your life MUCH easier!

9. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

shin dealers are running a special on EB630s 379.99