Finally ordered my New Enclosed Trailer!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 11, 2010.

1. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

What are rear roller wheels?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Where can you find these?

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

any trailer manufacturer will have them.

gravely guy, your in Indiana!!! you guys have tons and tons of manufacturers in that state. i think the majority of the trailers in Michigan are made in Indiana. Call Forest river trailers, thats who made mine. they just get welded on the rear frame rails. You need to hurry up and get them on the back of that 24' footer!

5. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

I know, look at the left corner. You say they cost about $150 + weld time?

I was going to just have a welding shop put a skid plate across the back for me before spring. That would probably cost about $100 to have done.

trailer bottom 001.jpg

6. P.Services

nice trailer!!!!!! rivet less walls like mine! yeah just get the rollers they are cheap and i bet if you take them the manufacture they will weld them on there.

i have pictures of the back of my trailer with the rollers on this site somewhere, alot of people asked to see them.

get them soon, you will be sick to your stomach when you drag a$$ out of a parking lot and tear that trim all off.

7. P.Services

8. JABBERS

JABBERS LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I don't care for the v nose, its harder to back up. I have a crew cab with a 8 ft bed, I need all the help I can get.

9. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

Thanks for the pics. My only concern with those is they stick down far enough that I'm going to have trouble backing into my driveway. They will always drag and may damage the concrete over time.

Did you get those at the Indy or Terra Haute location?

10. P.Services

im not sure, it was just over the state line so what ever one is closer to michigan.