Finally!!! -->Pics of my truck

Discussion in '<a href= target=_blank ?>Sn' started by SlimJim Z71, Mar 28, 2001.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Finally got some picture of my own rig on here... I've been so busy posting everyone elses's pictures, LOL.

I know the console that I built doesn't look all that great, but it made long hours of plowing a lot easier.

Sorry if this page took a long time to load.

2. sly

sly LawnSite Member

Sharp looking rig indeed!!!!

3. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

Tim - that's a super looking truck. (I get the hint about posting other people's photos ;) - thanks again for posting the welding truck pics!

I don't see anything wrong with the console you built - believe it or not, I put the controls for my Monarch powerpack in the same spot. Only difference was I made a pedestal from 2" HSS (square tube) with 1/8" plates (me weld - burn wood) top & bottom to bolt to the floor & attach the control box. Hmmmm - if I ask real nice, once I get a picture of it can you post it?
  4. SlimJim Z71

Yes... I suppose. But I expect some snow in return.

5. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

Snow in return? That could be difficult this time of year - I'm starting to think it really is over here for plowable events. We had a dusting the other night, just enough to make the roads dirty enough to undo the wash job I'd given the welding truck the night before!

Maybe if I disassemble my plow it'll snow?
  6. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Slim Jim your truck looks good!!!! You have the same sander as me except yours is a western and mine a fisher.How do you like it does it work the way you expected it would?I have a backrack too .You can see my truck on JD PLOWER 's truck pic I have the green chevy.
  7. SlimJim Z71

Yes, my Pro Flo 2 kicks some serious butt!!! That thing has spread perfectly without plugging up once (and I even left some salt in overnight).

Thanks for the compliments guys.

8. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck,

I think the center console looks good. Makes everything look like ready to use.

9. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Hey that sure is a sharp truck!
  10. plowjockey

plowjockey LawnSite Senior Member

Super looking truck. Good to finally get a chance to see it.