Finally, Pix of my rig!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RedWingsDet, Jul 5, 2004.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Here are some pix of my stuff, i have other stuff too, but no sense in posting it cause its pos stuff.

heres a pic of my truck and equipment after finishing a job, going to the next.

2. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

and another...................

3. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

my edgers and trimmers. i only use the 2 stihls and the shindawa though, the other two are for backup only, and theres also the echo hedge trimmer hanging up too.

4. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

heres a pic of some of the stuff loaded on the trailer. my 36, 48, honda 21, and stihl edger and trimmer are on the trailer, and the blower and one cub is in the bed along with some tools and water ;)

5. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

the 36 gravely. i got for $300. runs fine, but needs some paint! other than that, it runs great!!!

6. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking rig. Your 16 years old? I'd say you're doing great. Not many people your age have that much initiative.

7. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

heres the 48, it runs awsome like a champ.

8. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

thank you. its serisouly been my dream to be doing this and owning it on my own with no help from anyone but support. its my first year, and i think im doing awsome. i started this season with the 21honda and now i have all this. ive really come a long ways in these past few months. i cant wait till next year or so when most of the money is profit!

btw heres another pic of the truck

9. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

heres another pic of the trailer, i had my cousins freind weld the 2 supports on for additional support. works sooooo much better now! and its christmas colors! lol

10. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

heres another pic of the trailer, i had my cousins freind weld the 2 supports on for additional support. works sooooo much better now! and its christmas colors! lol