Finally some pics of my Truck and Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Woody82986, Jun 27, 2004.

1. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 LawnSite Member

My 95 F-150 with the stight 6 pulls a trailer that size fine. Dont know why everyone must have the V-8.

2. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

It's Got a Hemi!!!!!

3. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set-up. I use a 1995 Ford F-150 and i'm very happy with the towing capability.

4. odorisio

odorisio LawnSite Member

f250 and f350 here, both 7.5L gas, i can drag with 3k of sand in the back of the truck and a trailer of mulch :D tons of power to spare. its HARD on gas though.

5. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

nice set up Woody!

How does that Toro Personal Pace trim mower work out for you? I have the model they made just prior to the Personal Pace and have never had a problem with it. Just wondering how fast yours goes because my only complaint on mine is 3rd gear is too slow, sometimes I leave it in nuetral and just push as I can move quicker that way.

Buck

6. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

The Personal Pace will go as fast as I can walk.... seriously. Have you ever seen those middle aged women out in the morning power walking really fast? This mower will keep up with them. I think the top speed is up to 6 mph. But who walks that fast? lol I like it. So far it has eliminated my need for a 36" walkbehind. I am about to purchase one though.