1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Finally, time has come to move on....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tonyr, May 16, 2006.

1. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

had biz for sale, tired of it, had lots of offers, tyre kickers etc, took it off market on weekend, then a guy calls wanting to see me work, an hour later he is at brokers office paying 10%, he pays final chunk on Friday.

this is what I've lined up to buy, comes with work with big company. bargain, immaculate, like new, shedded at night etc.

2. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

the only thing i see wrong with the truck is the steering wheel is on the wrong side...:laugh:
  3. Tonyr

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

ahhhh, you guys are funny lol.

this little truck, is a '94, Mack Elite, 18sp, mack box, camel back spring suspension, 420hp, 13 tonne payload, in awesome condition, comes with work even, woooohoooo.

the steering wheel is ok, it is the nut that holds the wheel that is dodgy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh:
  4. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

Hey anyone who buys deere equipment is a little dodgy.

420 HP can I get that in a mower? Preferably a 60" deck.

Sorry to hear your getting out Tony, But it is probably for the best considering the crap you have been through with it.

Good luck.
  5. Tonyr

thanks mate.

funny....my 2nd job was driving trucks, all sorts for many years, life seems to go in circles, drive when I was young, and now just turned 40 feelin' worn out, back to trucks, got a 10 yr plan to build a good biz with several tippers etc, then retire at 50 and travel around OZ......but my plans never work, but I can dream ha ha ha ha.

least sitting in an air con cab all day, is easier than working in the heat , rain, dust, etc, etc......someone gives me a hard time, just run over em! lol. lol.

pretty nerve racking selling something you know and reliable, to something new, but risks are made to be taken.....
  6. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck to you sir!!!:cool2: :drinkup:
  7. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

please drop in now and again...:)