1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

finally ! ! !

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dr grass, Jun 26, 2002.

1. dr grass

dr grass Banned

hello everyone! ! i have been a "browser" of lawnsite.com for a few months now. i had unsucessfully registered then and now finally got it figured it out, with the help of the support staff. i have been in the commercial lawn care business for approx. 16 years and i cant get enough. i love it! sure i have my good and bad days, but i couldnt do without the smell of fresh cut grass in the morning. anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and give a little info. a special thanks to runner for introducing me to the site and helping me register. talk again soon

2. lawnrangers

lawnrangers LawnSite Member

welcome aboard, you will find a lot of useful info here,and members are great...
  3. Nelson

Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome aboard dr grass........Enjoy your stay;)
  4. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome dr grass, is the grass starting to brown there yet? I was there last week and it looks likes it's drying up quick. I'll be in Fenton after the long weekend setting a house, might have to jump in the lake to cool off if it's as bad as last week. Last week we were near Marine City on Harsen's Island and just about cooked.
  5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Glad to see that you are now a member. :)
  6. hubb

hubb LawnSite Member

Welcome to the best website on the entire W.W.W.!
  7. ADMowing

ADMowing LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Welcome! Look forward to your input on LS (Lawnsite).

Use Search (upper right of screen) to look up threads about certain subjects you are interested in and see what has been said in the past. Its okay to comment on these and bring them back up to the top so we can "hear" your thoughts....

Grass does smell good when its cut! We have some customers who come outside when we're done just for that reason -- to see their nice lawn and smell the newly mowed grass!

Take care and enjoy!

A & D (Alex & Debbie)
  8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome dr grass. Another Michigan mower to LS. I love that state. I'm due west of you over the lake.
    You will love this site. If you started reading old posts now, you would be reading for 16 more years.
    Good Luck.
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I wrote in on the help forum, Monday, I think, but hadn't heard anything back on it yet. I'm glad to see you made it! Man!, Do YOU have some catchin' up to do!:D We'll be talkin' to ya!
  10. TFL

TFL LawnSite Member

Welcome to Lawnsite.