1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Starling Lawn, Jun 11, 2000.

1. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

well finally after a month it finally rained.it wasn`t much,but beggars can`t be choosers.<br>dave<br>p.s. we`re n.e. fla.
  2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I wish it would stop raining for a month. I haven't cut all my properties in one week yet this year.So far this month,7&quot; and its only the 12th.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: gene gls
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Congratulatios on your rain! People are really starting to get ticked off at the meteorologist around here. Ok the weather guys on the evening news. They keep describing this a &quot;beautiful weather&quot; and hoping it &quot;doesnt rain out your weekend&quot;. Guess they havn't looked out the window and seen the trees already dropping their leaves from stress. The grass has gone dormant and the lakes are dropping a foot a week. They issued a warning that fireants are trying to get into homes now for some reason. Maybe looking for water I guess. Their mounds have all but dissappeared. Yesterday was close to a hundred deg and all week I guess it will be that way. I rarely see the competition out there these days cutting anything. But on a positive note it still could be a fair year if the rains start at the end of the of June. I know u are being flooded up north. This is the year of extremes and thats not good for anyone