Finaly Arrives

Discussion in 'Magna-Matic' started by easycareacres, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello McHippy,

Well that problem was fixed, we now have the new 220v motors in stock, so delivery times would be just that of BAX global which is usually about a week - 10 days for most any where in the world.

Thank you,

2. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

I was watching Bax and it got to Brisbane and stopped there. I rang them to see what the hold up was and they needed some info (customs?) from me which I was happy to give, but they didnt ring me. It may well still be there if I hadnt of called.
    You sent it on the 20th/12, and I got it today the 11th/1. Thats like 3 weeks! Now I dont blame you/Magna for that, Im blaming Bax for not telling me they needed info to release it from Customs.

All that stuff aside, Im happy to have it here and it looks a very nice machine! Just need to get organized to get into these blades!

Cheers

3. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello,

Yeah, BAX is supposed to immediatly call - I provided your phone number to them. That is the first time I've had that happen, good thing you called, or in the future even for intl shipments they usually make it in one week to 10 days.

Do let me know if you have any questions about the MAG-9000.

Thank you,

4. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

No questions yet but see once I get started properly on some blades.

Cheers

5. easycareacres

easycareacres LawnSite Senior Member

well 136 blades so far having a rest hee, Magna, super equipment still going great. I use compressed air to cool motor as 3-5 blades snuffs with heat but is great finish and ease.
    Wait was bad but worth the result.

6. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello,

Be sure to not over-push the motor, if you are hearing the motor slow down, you are pushing too hard, this will cause over-heating. But the motor has a thermo-shutoff internally to protect the motor.