Finaly went full time Lawn care

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by C&KLawnCare, Apr 15, 2005.

1. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

Ran a small engine shop for 2.5 Years till ex put me out of buisness , Yea nothing like someone sending into the tax dept . Out of buisness . she had no idea what it is like . 1 slow mnth and you do not go tossing in the towel.

Cut grass in spare time for extra cash flow , well here it is 2005 and i went out and updated some equipment and ready for the grass top go wild and . The phone to ring off the hook. Met a lovley gal with two kids . 1 Girl and 1 son. and All three are excited about the new buisness . Wont have to hire help for awhile lol.. By the way great forum .

2. wally world III

wally world III LawnSite Member

hang in their

with an attitude like yours, you'll do alrite..........................

payup payup payup payup payup payup payup

3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck, you definatly have a good attitude towards things.

5. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

Thanks, I try to keep the sunny side up on thing's . Was out today hanging up flyer's , Orderd buisness card's . One thing that is a plus i know most of these small engines inside and out , So breakdowns should be at a min.. Soon as all my new equipment hits the first 5 hr mark its bring them in. And have a oil change party. Got a case of oil and case of grease. pretty well prepared. and 45 gallons of gasoline sitting in the barrel treated with stabil. Thought id try it this year and add it to all my gasoline .

6. miltthemower

miltthemower LawnSite Member

Hang in there. I am facing the same issues with my wife. There can never be enough money (for them). Stick to your plan. It is good you have someone supportive it makes the tough times easier.

Good luck. :cool2: