1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Finding commercial installations

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Bgreen, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Bgreen

Bgreen LawnSite Member

Where do most of you get your comercial install jobs to bid?
    I am wanting to be more agressive in locating commercial installs. I
    think I need to expand from just the yellow pages.
  2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

go to job sites and talk to the job site super or gc. or make friends with developers and take good care of them.
  3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

You can also get a list from your rep. at your local irrigation / landscape supply store. If you are big enough to handle commercial installs, then you should already have a good relationship with your personal rep. at your local supplier. They can give you a list of local commercial jobs that are wanting bids. They will usually help you specify those jobs too, if you want.

Another good place to get these leads is from your state landscape contractors association. If you haven't joined, and are looking for commercial jobs, then now is the time to do it.

We don't do commercial work at all. But I do know some of the places to get those jobs from, if I wanted them.