FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Well guys I told you awhile back on my toys thread that I was going to post some pics of my equipment and some of my work! I first want to exlain how I got to where I am with my age alittle that way for some of you who don't know me very well from this site you will now. My name is Logan and I am from Iowa. I started my business when I was 13 mowing my own lawn for money and the started with my first real account...my neighbors! I was using a 21 and thats it, not even trimming or blowing anything off! Once my grandpa passed I inherited his craftsman 42' rider and started mowing some more lawns. Once I reached my freshman year I found out that this is what I wanted to do the rest of my life. After realizing this I had a sit down with my parents and asked if they would be willing to take out a loan for a mower. NOW MOST PARENTS WOULDN"T EVEN THINK OF TAKING OUT A $8500 loan, so I guess I am blessed with my parents. So once I got my mower( my lazer) I started going out and passing out door hangers to get more people. Now of course I made the monthly payments( gave my parents the money) and had some left over for myself. Finally last year I paid off my lazer and bought a metro hp. I paid cash for this which was a big thing for me! I also bought a JD x720 for other jobs like spring and fall cleanup. I finally just paid the JD off so the rest is just money! Now at the age of 17 I have 53 accounts all together including 45 residential and 8 commercial! I am very proud to show some pics(alot) and would be happy to answer any questions! Thanks in advance!

94F5FE93.jpg

2. FinerCutslawnCare

More pics on the way! Sorry for making that so long, just wanted to go into detail!

3. FinerCutslawnCare

Here are some condos I do...enjoy!:waving:

24463072.jpg

B7A03307.jpg

D9E355D7.jpg

4. FinerCutslawnCare

The first one is another of the condos and the last 2 are of my house! Please know that the condos weren't blown off when I took the pic!

C8B02993.jpg

71FE8270.jpg

85966A0B.jpg

5. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work! Please post pics of the rig, mostly the Lazer Z!

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Nice work logan. Now lets see some equipment pics!!!

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ya very nice work, I agree put some equipment pics up!

8. FinerCutslawnCare

Here is me behind the walk and the mowers! Sorry I don't have one of the z up close and personal but I will try taking one tomar! This weather is killing me!:cry:

51DD9D35.jpg

4F4EFE91.jpg

E8172861.jpg

F3BE5638.jpg

9. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good brother... Keep going in the direction that you seem to be and you're going to be very successful...
    :clapping::clapping::clapping:

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice equipment, I love the trucks(which 1 is urs?) and JD