FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice, I am 15 and would like to be as big as you soon. Where did you get the shirts done and how much did they set you back if you dont mind

2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I got 8 t-shirts, 5 for me, 2 for my dad and 1 for my mom, 3 hoodies and 3 sweat shirts for I believe around $200...but I got them from a local guy that we know very well so...he has done our truck signs, yard signs pretty much everything we have for advertisment!

3. yard_smart

yard_smart LawnSite Senior Member

why cross out the numbers on the shirt?

4. grasscutter845

grasscutter845 LawnSite Member

Nice truck i got the same one. How does it pull that trailer?

5. FinerCutslawnCare

You never know who might start calling your phone and messing with ya!:nono: I just try to stay on the safe side of things!

6. FinerCutslawnCare

It pulls good, now I just want a 2500 though! Would like a diesel but the price of it is just crazy!:dizzy:

7. Back2Back

Back2Back LawnSite Member
    from Ok

How much you pulling in in a month? If you dont mind me asking. thanks and good work

8. George Mason

George Mason LawnSite Member

Man, nice job. Maybe you can give me some advice with this question. I teach full time, so I have similar hours to you when school is up and running. This is my first season, and I don't have anywhere near the number of accounts as you do, but my question is what do you do when school cranks up? I assume you mow/work every afternoon until dark and then Saturdays too. Let me know how you schedule it, I am curious to know. Thanks and keep it up!

9. MAD87

MAD87 LawnSite Member

Good looking equipment you got there! I just recently paid my Lazer off and am thinking about buying a walk behind similar to the one you have. I want to get a few cemeteries before I buy one though. How much would a walk behind like yours cost now? Thanks.

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Your doing great. I do have a question though? How difficult is it getting business insurance at your age?