FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought this WB for $1200.00! It was a really great deal!

2. FinerCutslawnCare

That is a good question and like I said before my parents have always helped me out with that kinda stuff so as of right now my dad is "The owner" until I turn 18 in 3 months!:laugh:

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Dude, that is awesome. You have an awesome setup and an even more impressive client list. That's awesome to see. Keep it up.

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't mean to use the word awesome in my last post like 30 times. lol

5. FinerCutslawnCare

Well last year I didn't have near as many accts. So, in the morning I would hook up, drive to school with the truck and trailer and park it in the parking lot! Now I always got to school early to get a parking spot right next to the principals window, that way no foul play would occur:nono:After school I would go and mow my little heart out! Now as of this year( I haven't slacked off in school at all so I only have 2 classes a day) so I pretty much have the whole day to mow, I have it worked out where I mow all Mon-Fri and then have Sat and Sunday for a maintenance day or if it rains(back up). I do have to say juggling school with this business I have can be very stressfull sometimes, but I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end!:usflag:

6. FinerCutslawnCare

I am awsome-mely happy for the comments! Thanks!:waving:

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I wish i woulda been this motivated at 17...

8. FinerCutslawnCare

My goal is just to be one of the biggest in IOWA...i get alot of inspiration from everyone on this site!

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Very Nice work

10. FinerCutslawnCare

Thanks!!!!