1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Back2Back

Back2Back LawnSite Member
    from Ok

How much you bringing in a month?
  2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I normally clear 4 easily and one month I almost hit 5( alot of rain!) That is JUST off of mowing though, that is not including side jobs...so I guess it depends!
  3. FinerCutslawnCare

I guess not to bad for my age, but now you guys know why I have the equipment I do lol! See at my age I can kinda use it to my advantage, beings I don't have a house payment for ect. I figure get as much as ya can before ya have to live in the real world, use it to ur advantage, and that is what I am doin!
  4. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

ok, be very very carefull.
  5. George Mason

George Mason LawnSite Member

Damn, I wish I was this motivated now much less at seventeen. Going to school, taking freshman classes and having this kind of commitment is really intense. No calling in because of a late night for this guy.:drinkup::sleeping:
  6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I do have to say juggling school with this business I have can be very stressfull sometimes, but I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end

I agree with you 100%, I sometimes think that I should've waited until after H.S. to start a lawn biz, but a lot of stuff fell into my lap and I took it for what it was worth. The biz has affected my grades and my social life, but my friends are out there working jobs they hate and making barely $3K a year and I'm pulling in $16k in 7 months without working really hard, it's all worth it. And the satisfaction of running a biz is incredible. Keep it up and become the biggest and best LCO in Iowa!
  7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

what was the purpose of buying the john deere? and what motor does it have?
  8. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

That's what I'm doing also. But I do have some "toys" I really want to get. New 08 chevy or gmc truck, new computer, rare perfect condition toro 2 cycle from 04, recording studio equipment for my music, college, and the list goes on.
  9. FinerCutslawnCare

My toys are my mowers...lol just kidding
  10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Having all that at 17, your doing something right! Impressive set-up! How many accounts are you servicing?