Finished time for pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M & L, Dec 13, 2010.

1. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

nice equipment like the lawnboy

2. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I know you had to justify buying that truck... tell me why its worth a ton of $$$ compared to just using a conventional truck

3. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

stuff looks good.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

That is one hell of a truck..... F-in awsume

As nice as it is, I need to be honest hear, that truck would be the last truck I would choose to pull a landscape trailer with and have a lawn crew work out of it....... no frigging way, That truck with all its strength with next to zero materials handling capability does not make a ideal lawn truck. I would not even want it to pull my skid steer, where do I put all that I dig, not in that truck. That truck drags the profit from a lawn crew.
    But again really nice rig......it needs to be pulling your 3rd wheel RV.... not mowers and blowers

5. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

NICE WORK! That truck is sweet when you see it in person!

The only thing you should change is those backpacks upgrade to the 8001's!! HAHAHAHAHA Jokin

6. cubedmack

cubedmack LawnSite Member

Man, your truck is off the chain! Do you use it for work or is it your personal truck?

7. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

hmm looks good,

8. bradseabridge

bradseabridge LawnSite Senior Member

That truck is rediculous omg,you're towing a single axle trailer with it... why? But seriously if I had money to blow on a truck I would buy one.

9. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

Gold pro, The S came on the truck when i bought it..never took it off kind of growing on me.

Pitrack, i cant get gas/diesel without talking to someone

RCSlawn, I like them too!!

Lawnfreak, Thanks.

944 own, Its not a true commercial but its the commercial with self propel!! i dont push anymore to old!

Mowingmowingmowing, It cost less than all the new trucks I was looking at and has way more capability. (may not look like right now) With the new epa regs coming out making diesels get less mileage etc I decided a used deprecaited truck would be a better way and to grow into it/upfit it.
    You would be suprised what $$ u can get one for.

Newjersey, thanks man.

Stillwater, not sure what you mean by u wouldnt pull a bobcat..it would pull it and not feel it. As far as materials, everyone overloads ther 3/4 and 1tons. It has an eight foot dually bed, wich i should be able to get um say 3 yds of anything in there and not worry about weight. Also when i get an insert i can put the sides on it and carry more. Any more than 5 or so yds of anything i pass delivery onto the customer. I dont bad any of my lawns so i dont need a full dumper.....

Ben, Im short and small..not a moose like you! 8000s would kill me plus im older and half broken already.

Cubedmack, it is mixed use. I like it so much ive been driving it everywhere

Newjersey, Thanks Again!

Bradseabridge, Yes thats what i tow with it and all that stuff fits in there just right...so no need for a bigger trailer (yet) I also have a small 22ft boat and some bikes i tow around..Had some money to spend wisely to buy something that can be grown into or changed around and never have to worry about weight/load, stopping, or most importantly braking!

10. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

more work pics. bushes planted, rock gardens made with plantings.

100_3975.jpg

100_3978.jpg

100_3980.jpg