Finished time for pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M & L, Dec 13, 2010.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

no call for that here but still a sweet plant

2. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

some more pics...Little guy flew onto me and didnt want to leave! Did some new flooring for my father over the winter last year.

100_5214.jpg

100_6006.jpg

100_6011.jpg

3. M & L

New lawn at a marina. A contractor did the riprap wall and drain on lot side I came in and finished. Had to be a wild/paddock mix style grass and doesnt get mowed at less than 4.5 in. Its "supposed to be a Filter"
    Watch out for ammo box, One of the coolest places i mow. Water everywhere and always a nice cool ocean breeze.

100_6152.jpg

100_6325.jpg

100_6329.jpg

100_6331.jpg

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

why aren't you towing with the 4500 in the last pic? is that your older chevy as well?

5. M & L

Yes thats the older chevy from earlier this summer. june?

6. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

ohh haha, well nice truck u got there

7. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

while I would have taken the older Chevy you have in the last set of pics anyday, I do really like that 4500. Who cares what everyone else says, I'm all about being obnoxious, and that thing is sure obnoxious. I love it! get that thing lettered up real good and people will start to associate you with it "hey you ever heard of M&L Landscaping?" "Yeah he's the guy with that huge truck right?" "yeah, he does good work!"

8. M & L

joef450snowplow, thanks man. yours looks good to if thats the one in your corner pic.

Mikeri24, just sold that truck today as a matter of fact. Been trying to figure out lettering with the truck and trailer. would need to be removable. I unfortunatly built my house in a stooopid association. and they have started to complain...they have stoped after i went to a meeting and said well i dont have any name etc on it and the carpenter down the street has 3 trucks and abox truck that all have his name and his backoe etc....hopefuly it dies off then i will go with some sort of removable.... or i move and buy somewhere else.

9. M & L

mikeri, are you in ri or newyork?

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Id go with removable that way it still looks clean and your neibers arent pitas.