Finished time for pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M & L, Dec 13, 2010.

1. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

A lot of people dont like them for some reason but Ive riden scag, wright, gravely, and some other stuff. They say parts arent available etc...whatever..Gravely is making the same model as the pro stance! so parts are still available.

I think they are pretty dam good! The only thing im thinking is changing to a sixty something sit down to round out the package. ie: one walk one stand one sit...

Thanks !

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I thought Gravely had the same mower , but it looks better in yellow. And I think the great danes are very reasonably priced.

3. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like you had a good season man! I see you coming out of Quonsett sometimes, you have commercial accounts down there?

4. M & L

ferris, yup that would be me.. I have a small boat that i got for free down at a marina in quonset. Yeah it was a decent year!. Ill put some more pics up after the holidays.

Happy holidays to you and every one else reading!

5. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Truck looks sick man! Nice to see another local guy on here. I saw you in the parking lot of Cumberland Farms in Gansett a few weeks ago I was there marking the place out for plowing. I'm sure I'll see ya around again.

6. M & L

RLM

thanks man. I think i remember seeing someone marking it out!

Yeah its great to see some other locals on here.

i wont be back down there till next spring!

stay warm.

7. FerrisDiesel

I think we need to have a meeting of all the Lawnsite members from RI! Maybe meet up at Caseys in Wakefied and have our own Landscaping Expo! Waddya think?:drinkup:

8. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

i agree with the meeting up for sure!

9. FerrisDiesel

10. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Then again I see Mike way too much as it is so everyone except for him is invited!
    Posted via Mobile Device