Finished Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by jtisc01, Mar 13, 2009.

1. jtisc01

jtisc01 LawnSite Member
    from reno,nv

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Not loading up .Are you sure it's online?

3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Got on now. You need to capitalize your name on the home page in the smaller print. As for the $80 special is there a limit to the size of the yard? What happens if someone has a 5 acre lot will you do it for that price.

4. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Honestly, I dont get into web sites that much. We have one but its as basic as web sites can be BUT we have got several calls from it. As far as yours......I think you need more pics of your work. I like the opening statement....I know where you got it from too ,lol. I use it in my letters as well. I didnt look at the whole thing but its ok.

5. jtisc01

jtisc01 LawnSite Member
    from reno,nv

thanks for the feedback guys

Grandview- the 80.00 special is just for 1200 sq ft. and below lawns. we used that coupon on some of our mailings last year and that was the most popular.

6. goog

goog LawnSite Member
    from ontario

I was looking it over and just noticed that the following "We have the experience and knowledgeable staff that is able to service your needs from top to bottom. We do whatever it takes to make certain our clients are satisfied at all times."
    should read(verb tension) "we have experienced and knowledgeable staff who are able to serve all your needs, from top to bottom. We do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients are satisfied at all times"

7. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

How about special #3 "free dethatch"

doesn't say you have to purchase anything or how big a property. Do you really just give out de-thatching jobs free no strings? Might want an Astrix