Finished

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Rickco, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Rickco

Rickco LawnSite Member

Well yesterday we did the last of our cleanups!:) I am so happy,this year was no joke with all the rain (and 14 new customers). I'm glad its over. Now today all I have to do is eat turkey and watch foot ball. Tomorrow I'll wash and winterize everything and put it to rest until April. Saturday I'll get the plows and spreaders all set up and ready to go.Sunday I will watch more foot ball! Next week I will deer hunt and Chritmas shop. Then I will wait for snow.Man I love this part of the Job!

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I think I should finish up almost all of my cleanups on Saturday. That will be nice to be DONE for the season.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

We finished our cleanups on Wednesday also. Just a couple odd jobs to finish by December 1st and get the plows set up.

4. the undergraduate

the undergraduate LawnSite Member

You guys up north are lucky... some of the oak trees around here hang on until January! All my oak trees are down, but my neighbor has one with about 25-30% of the leaves still hanging on.

5. nysuz

nysuz LawnSite Member

almost done, bonus weather we had here, heck we are doing spring cleanup work now. Don't usually see the ground for long this time of the year. Three pruning jobs, 4 winter wrappings/deer proofings, and some miscellaneous clean up and drive bys. We have about 85% of our accounts within 8 miles of each other. Cannot wait to sleep in just because I can.Wooooohooooooooo!

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We are completely happy being totally finished for the year...bring on the snow!