Finn T60 Hydroseeder

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pslandscape, Dec 15, 2007.

1. pslandscape

pslandscape LawnSite Member

I am selling a Finn T-60 Hydroseeder. I bought this used approximately 4 years ago. The person that I bought it from made it into a truck mount on a 3500 P/U. When I bought the machine, I made another trailer for it.

The machine probably has around 400 hrs on it. I have only put 100 hrs on it since I have had it. The pump was adjusted this year, I was told that the pump is approximately 20% worn or 80% life left. Machine has a new 100ft hose this year.

Machine runs and sprays like new.

I am selling some things that I am not using to make room for those things that I do need.

I am asking 10,000.00 for the machine. Take a look, ask questions, and make a reasonable offer.

You can contact me @ 410.441.1790

100_0101.jpg

100_0102.jpg

100_0104.jpg

100_0106.jpg

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Nice looking machine. How much is a new unit like this?
    Is "here comes the grass" photoshopped on there or what?

3. pslandscape

I believe that they run approx 30 - 35 new.

The lettering is vinyl. I can put your company name and phone on it before delivery if you like. :)

4. pslandscape

since there is no real interest, it is going on ebay

5. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

wow Someone's going to get a great deal! That machine looks like it has been taken great care of! I like to think we take great care of ours but it sure doesnt look like that!
    Ray

6. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

most anything thats been repainted looks great though...

7. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

obviously its been repainted but its in good enough shape that it could be repainted. Hydroseeders that have not been taken care of rot and rust completely and that would show even with new paint. If its only got 400 hrs on it and is that clean it sure ought to be worth 10K.
    Ray

8. pslandscape

The guy that had it befor me mounted it on a 3500. He wrecked the truck and ins paid for new truck and Finn. I built the trailer last year, Sanded everything and painted it. You can tell that it is not the FINN lettering. I replaced the front seal because it was leaking (Common problem). The inside has not been touched and has very little surface rust.

I only used it twice this year and that is why I am selling. I cant justify letting a machine like this sit idle.

The only thing that the machine needs is a new choke cable (from sitting and not being used).

9. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

i had listed our finn on ebay, didnt' sell for like a month. i put it on equipmentrader, sold it in a week. so if you dont have success on ebay give that a shot...

10. pslandscape

Still for sale, Make me a reasonable offer. You will kick yourself later for letting this one get away