Fire Ant Bait time in South Florida

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Ric, Feb 4, 2011.

1. tallrick

tallrick LawnSite Senior Member

Although it is most likely illegal, I always stop to get turtles out of the road unless I see a police or "other" authority in the area. Also have rescued puppies and kittens from a certain death several times.

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I went over to my neighbor who is a county homicide detective and told him I was turning myself in for "illegal trafficking of nuisance animals". He about fell out of his chair laughing and said that reminds me "can I borrow your big trap, that raccoon is in my garbage again?" There is the law and the "spirit" of the law. BTW disposing of any animal or human tissue that may contain a communicable disease in a non biohazmat fashion (ie hefty cinch sack) is illegal.:usflag:

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Patriot

I will bet you voted for Obama.

4. Patriot Services

Oh no sir, I am a Republican through and through. Too many of my military brethren bought into his "vote for me and I will bring you all home" rhetoric. I am getting fed up with the two party bs, nothing seems to get done regardless of the majority.

5. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Ric, I voted for Obama and I would do it again, what does that make me?

6. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

It's Saturday night and Ric likes to play pool. He's probably quenching his thirst at his favorite "watering hole" also. Something tells me he'll get back to you on that one. Stay tuned

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Sweetz

That would mean you are a Liberal Democrat. But the reason I ask Patriot was because extreme liberals also tend to be Bleeding Hearts for everything including Animals. Patriot doesn't seem to be able to man up and euthanize Nuisance animals because they are so cute.

Ted

You know me well. Lately I have not been playing as much pool because I caught the Crud the same as everyone in my area and I am still fighting it. I play on a couple of Pool league and a few tournament each week when feeling good. But the Saturday night Ring Game is worth looking forward to. I am not dating right now, but normally the girls come and have fun also.

8. Patriot Services

Ric-
    I really don't want to get into this. I have "euthanized" many life forms. I am far to the right of any liberal. Have a great Sunday.
    Posted via Mobile Device