Fire your web designer

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Envy Lawn Service, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Good lord Bob, your web designer/programmer needs to be fired!!!!! Bigtime!!!

I absolutely despise the new design at Looks good, but it doesn't FUNCTION as it should. Have you tried to naviagate it? Try doing a search or pulling up a part or accessory item without the Lesco number.

With the old design I could pull up anything in seconds. Now I'm lucky if it ever even responds. That needs some attention bad and I just thought I would let you know.
  2. newbsvw

newbsvw LawnSite Member

I agree. I have a hard time matching and finding parts. I also can't seem to look at my account with just a history of purchases.
  3. Mscotrid

Mscotrid LawnSite Bronze Member
    from USA

Envy I surprised you have time to run a LCO and surf Lesco's web page. By my caculation you average 150 post a month for 3 1/2 years.:weightlifter: :clapping: :drinkup:
  4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

And what's it to you?!?! :confused:

I surf Lesco's site when I need something or just want to check on something and it's just not that user friendly anymore.

As far as here, this is where I surf the rest of the time, which IS probably more than several members, but not all for sure. I post a lot because I am here a lot. I use the e-mail notification system, which keeps me coming back and keeping up. I check my mail in the mornings and usually come on, and the same at lunch and at night. I don't really watch TV... probably less than anyone I know. Plus I suffer a little insomnia. So this site gives me something to do to relax late at night, and something to do when others would be watching TV.

While here I just try to give more than I take away.
    So unless this thread involves YOU PERSONALLY, then go worry about you instead of what i'm doing.
  5. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I agree! You can't find anything unless you know the exact name or number. It is a royal pain.