1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by D&B Sharp Finish, Oct 27, 2008.

1. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

If anyone close is interested in wood let me know I would be interested in putting some on pallets and wrapping them for shipment
  2. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey D&B Sharp Finish I am about 15 minutes from you I will buy as much wood from you as you have for $135/cord...Let me know.
  3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan LawnSite Member

My dad retired and moved to upstate NY from NH, we used to talk about how things like this come up every so often to show how things evolve differently in different areas. He came up with a term for it, he called it regional theory. Thought that was kind of neat.

Cordwood here is going for $300-$330 a cord. Never heard of it being sold any other way except sometimes half-cord.

Guy in NH was just in the news for a new business he started, he built a huge kiln, fits like two dozen metal crate things full of split wood in it. He can dry like a hundred cord a week, selling for I think it was $330.