1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

First Account!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LakeCountry, Jun 8, 2001.

1. LakeCountry

LakeCountry LawnSite Member

I haven't even bought my mower yet and I got an account! I am going to be taking over his work from a less than professional operator. He has seven other people that he has forwarded my name to for potential clients.

This board has really helped me to be prepared to start a business. Thanks again for all your help!

For those just starting, the Search function is not just a way for people to dodge one of your questions! I learned so much by pagin through and reading!
  2. George777

George777 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Good job on getting your first account. This business is new to me and I would have to agree that this site has been a tremendous help. I enjoy reading the threads from other members and learning as much as I can. My partner and I now have 29 accounts and we got more estimates to do next Tuesday. Word of mouth is just now starting to kick in and it is exciting.

Good luck