First breakdown...

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by SlimJim Z71, Dec 31, 2000.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

After all the time and money I put into my truck getting ready to battle the snow... the inevitable happens. My CD player broke. I just don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll sell the truck and by a shovel...

-Tim

P.S. Just kidding. I just have to wait for all of my accounts to pay up before I can have music again.

2. jimsmowin

jimsmowin LawnSite Member

a true profesional doesn't listen to music while plowing. the music comes from the noise of the plow. just having some fun.

3. JCurtis

JCurtis LawnSite Senior Member

At least you had a CD player...

I did this storm without any music at all, not even an AM radio.

Was redoing the cab of my truck, was gonna paint in intrior and install new carpet, etc...

Never had enough time to put everything back in including the radio!!!

PLOWING SUCKS WITHOUT TUNES!!!

No body to blame but myself

4. SlimJim Z71

My point exactly, YA CAN'T PLOW WITHOUT MUSIC!!! I guess part of the reason I'm so mad about this is because my wife got me a CD-writer for our computer, and now I can't listen to the CD's I made. Sucks to be me...

5. Dusty

Dusty LawnSite Member

Haven't you ever heard of portables?????? They work great until the batteries give out or you could get an adaptor to work off the cigar lighter.

6. SlimJim Z71

I used to have a portable CD player, but I got rear-ended in the vehicle I had it in, and needless to say it ended up in a few more pieces than it should've been...

-Tim

7. Dusty

Dusty LawnSite Member

Sure hope that you remembered to list it with the other damage and get reinbursed by the clod that rear ended you.

8. Psyclopse

Psyclopse LawnSite Member
    from In

I was out doing some cleanup work at a trailer park a little bit ago, listening to some tunes, and thinking about this thread, then all of a sudden, the tunes stopped.

I checked the fuse and it was OK. Now the diesel is music-less. I think you jinxed me.

9. Dusty

Dusty LawnSite Member

Some people say that a Diesel is music to their ears. Happy New Year and I am sure that it is something small that is wrong with the truck

10. SlimJim Z71

Sorry Psyclopse, won't let it happen again...

-Tim