First Customer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by student101, Feb 28, 2005.

1. student101

student101 LawnSite Member

Well I am proud to say I have my first customer that signed a Yearly contract along with a spring clean up. it was quit gratifying I must say and that was after only passing out about three hundred flyer's.
  2. Patrick.B

Patrick.B LawnSite Senior Member

That good to hear ..i remember my first customer when i first started out last season ,,,i say there for 4 hours making sure everything was done right lol ......and only charge $45 for half acre now it take me half hour :blob3: Good Luck .....
  3. Sharper Edge

Sharper Edge LawnSite Member

congats student...1 down many more to go...
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi student101,

Great job!
  5. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

I remember my first. It was a lady my wife works with. I did hers once and then I got her neighbor. now I have 7 on that block. 6 in a row.
    Keep up the good work.
  6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I remember my first customer was my neighbor. The lawn took about 3 hours, and I made $40 on it.
  7. student101

student101 LawnSite Member

# two yearly contract with a spring clean in the bag this takes care of most of my initial investment on equipment, and while i was giving the estimate her girlfriend asked if i would give her and her friends an estimate all together
  8. Scandia Lawn Care

Scandia Lawn Care LawnSite Member

On a roll...nice job
  9. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

Keep it UP Dude and before you know it you will be in the Grove :cool2:
  10. jarroo's lawncare

jarroo's lawncare LawnSite Member

i had my first cutomer a couple of weeks ago doing a spring cleanup and I also got a mowing customer today.