First Day of 2008

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tjsquickcuts, Feb 18, 2008.

1. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

I am beat. I did more work today then I planned on, and I am out of shape. My back, head, feet, arms, hands, etc. all hurt. First day went very well, and the new guys seem to be catching on fast. I am hoping by the middle of March I take my hands off the mtce crews and just concentrate on landscape installs. But it was a very nice day, even though it was windy and cloudy this morning. We added 2 more accounts to my monday routes so that was a great thing. I am planning to do more sitting tomorrow and more knapping. I did catch a good knapp today while my guys where cleaning out this back hill.

On another note, the excitement of past years just wasnt or isnt here this year. Today, unlike the last few years, I dragged out of bed. I guess since we really never closed down completely, that grand opening feeling just wasnt there. I will start posting pics as we go along the way of some of the properties we service so you can see the Late winter and I will post late spring pics later this year so you can compare and judge our craftsmanships. No better jury then guys just like me.....well I am headed to bed, will post more tomorrow....

2. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

3. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

Crybaby...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: