First ever website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by lawnproslawncare, Apr 3, 2008.

1. lawnproslawncare

lawnproslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

hey everyone, just got my website up and running!
    Hop on over and check it out! I could use some constructive criticism.
  2. Jb3NH

Jb3NH LawnSite Member

I really like it, The Best thing about it, i love your Header. Its huge and Massive Sky against that tree, really looks good. Theres room for improvement, Pictures would be good. Otherwise your site conveys alot of really good information. Contact Page/Form is great. Layout is simple clean friendly and easy to navigate.

i could use a little feedback as well, if you have a moment.. i built this myself, every graphic every word.. Be brutal My Page

Thanks, and Good Luck
  3. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

4. B & B Yardscape

B & B Yardscape LawnSite Member

I would suggest removing the year 2008. Stuff happens and you might not get back to it on Jan 1 of 2009. Something like " This year and many more to come." might work.

On your FAQ I would make the question font bigger or a different color. Make it a little easier to scan it faster with your eyes.

If I have time, I will go over your site with a fine tooth comb and email you the results.

I used to wrestle the guys from Stevens Point (probably before you were born). I went to school in Highland, freshman - Junior. They were very tough (as were we).