1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

First mow with an Accelerator bagger today - WOW!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shawn S, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Shawn S

Shawn S LawnSite Member

I installed my Accelerator bagger on my John Deere 647A (stand on) mower today. It looks like I vacuumed the lawn, it works that well. These baggers are definitely worth the money. My deck requires a bracket but it was super easy to install, and the bracket comes with the bagger. The bagger is super easy to get on and off. The build quality is great, I love it!!

2. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes I agree I have one for my Grandstand. I do minimal bagging but it is nice to have it during fall.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Hope the 5.8 catch rite i got on order works good.

4. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Love the 2 I have sadly one went missing last week so either it got stolen but that means they passed on some better stuff so not likely. Or option 2 the one my employee disagrees with he didn't notice it when he dumped all 3 trucks Monday and it got buried course the place has 2 5 yard loaders roaming about so if that happened it didn't survive long. So about 450 dollars with tax should have its replacement this week.

5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

I love my accelerator, its alot better then my grass hopper.

6. greenman92

greenman92 LawnSite Member

I have an acceleratoron my 7h17 walk behind. love it. How do you like ur 647a? i may be picking one up tonight that i would also put my accelerator on that.

7. Shawn S

Shawn S LawnSite Member

I like my 647A a lot. We mow rental houses, apartments, condos and a couple commercial accounts (we are a property management firm). We get on and off a lot for trash and downspouts at the houses and apartments and the stand-on is great in those situations. The only bad thing is you end up trimming a few trees after your first round as you find a few branches with your head, but that's not really a problem anyway. It has a lot of power, and is built very well.