First, my equipment.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LR3, Aug 19, 2009.

1. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Me and my boy Paulie at Extreme Home Makeover that was done in CT.... I'm on the right.

IMG_0118.jpg

2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

What happens if your zero turn stops working, and you gotta put it on first? We have had that a few times (but ours has like 3,000 hrs)...

3. LR3

The pro locker boot are inter changeable. I can move the wb to the rear or the ztr to the front with ease.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ahh, i see... We need some of those.. How much did they set you back? If u dont mind me asking.

5. LR3

I found mine on ebay, honestly, I forget what I paid for them. I think there is a guy in here selling one for cheap but without the hardware. I have extra hardware, if you buy his, pay for the shipping and I will send/give you the hardware. Make sure the one one he has, if he still does, fits your mower. There are three different pro-lockers. Walk behind(plw-200) ztr(plw-300) and for quads and such (plw-400). They are the best, easy in and easy out. Good luck!

Also, on ebay, there are several sellers, look for the one that lets you make an offer, start at $65, he'll counter, offer $75 and I think he will take it, if I remember correctly.

6. LR3

I'm testing a checkerboard pattern on this lawn. This is my second week doing it. So far so good.

DSC01484 - Copy.jpg

Rose's Checkered.jpg

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, those pro-lockers are pretty sweet. I wish my trailer had them

8. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

how high are the sides on your leaf box from the rail of the dump?

9. LR3

It was a a 4x8 PT plywood, so I think that it is 4' from the rail. I am currently building a much bigger box for this year with a four foot addition to the current height. From pavement to top of new box is 13'.

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice setup. i also have a push blower and it is very handy especially for fall cleanups