First, my equipment.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LR3, Aug 19, 2009.

1. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man, where abouts in CT are you? I have had my walk behind blower for a year now and have never used it. I couldn't tow my trailer with the leaf loader on the truck. This year I had a guy fabricate a front mount to my plow plates to load the leaf loader on front, tow on back. When it's all set up I'll post a few pics.

2. LR3

Here's a few frontal pics of the front mounted leaf loader. The guy in the picture is fabricating these for $550 not including shipping if anyone is interested.

DSC01510.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

front mounted is the way to go man, you just drive right upto the pile. glad to see another guy in CT doing nice work.

4. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

is that the site that kobyluck was on? morin concrete also?

5. LR3

Yeah man, I'm psyched that I can use finally tow as well, I can bring my walk behind blower, backpacks, hand tools and a couple guys. And thank you!

6. LR3

Yes sir, that's the one. Constructed and filmed in Voluntown. My friend, on the left, is the owner of ZeroDraft of CT, he did all the cellulose and tro polymer blowing throughout the entire house.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  7. THEGOLDPRO

btw the truck looks great.

8. LR3

Thanks man! It was one of those lucky opportunities that don't come around often. In 04', the guy bought it for him and his two sons to start an LCO. That year, one kid knocked up his girl and the other took off to the Army. I bought it with 12k miles for $12k cash. She's my hardworking baby. lol

9. THEGOLDPRO

dang cant beat that deal lol

10. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

you from voluntown?