1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

First, my equipment.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LR3, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

After reading your thread....all I have to say is WOW. You do very nice work. You manage money and investments well. You search for good deals and don't just settle for anything. You wait for a good deal on what you want. Very very nice. Best of luck this season.
  2. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you very much! I appreciate your kind words. I truly believe that if you have passion in your work and you work hard you will prosper. This season is a stepping stone for me, Commercial properties, I look forward to the task. Best of luck to you as well. Again, thanks!
  3. LR3

My Anderson trailer! 14k gvw. Brakes on both axles.

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

whoa i thought u said you bought the skid with a 12gvw trailer, in your last post you said 14 gvw. Which one, haha, or are they two different trailers
  5. LR3

Well, it's one trailer but both answers. What I mean is, it's a 14k trailer, but can only legally carry 12k. 2k is trailer weight. Sorry for the confusion.
  6. LR3

Put a fresh coat on the boards and ended up using the Jobox after all. What an awesome space saver/addition.

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks really good lr like always keep it up!
  8. LR3

Thanks Jpeg:)
  9. LR3

Beginning process of moving into my new shop....

10. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Everytime you post to your thread I see what you posted. I'm not a big commentor on peoples posts, but like too see their updates. But your doing great with your bussiness. Good luck this year.

Post some outside pics of the whole shop.