First one down the drain!!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by ok4me2xlr8, Jul 24, 2007.

1. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

I got my first lighting job done the other day i know it is not much but it is there!!!:)

!cid__1710336_.jpg

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

more pictures?

3. ok4me2xlr8

Only this one and the semi dark one i posted earlier i only had my phone with me!

!cid__1894448_.jpg

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

need to get you a nice digital if you plan on doing this alot. need to take good pics of every good job.

5. ok4me2xlr8

yea i have one just did not have it that day but the pics on your site are very good!!!!

6. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

get you a tripod at walmart for around 20 bucks, set it up and take about 25 digital photos without flash about 2 minutes apart from sundown to complete dark. The pictures look best when the sky is a dark, dark blue. congrats on the first job !

7. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

well thanks. startin our 4th and 5th job next week. i definately need to get a tri pod. and im going to get a much better dig camera. i want to eventually make this my only business. this is so much more fun than mowing, and even landscaing.

8. ok4me2xlr8

i completely on this being more fun than mowing some days i would just rather not mow!!!

9. ccfree

ccfree LawnSite Member

Hey Texanlawnandlandscape, what product do you install? Just curious, I saw you were looking for advice in recent posts and I am in the DFW area. If ever I can help, just let me know. Thanks

10. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

i have instaled claro lux ( not very good but decent) and kichler. i like it. did evening lights on my house, and like it. the wall wash lights seem a little cheap and flemsy, but i like the look of them. bout to fix an fx system. get this these idiots put 14 lights on a 300 watt transformer! and they wont come back to fix it! been 2 and a half years since it was installed, and theres suprizingly 3 lights working now. ha! good for me tho.