First Pic's Deere's New Controls in Skid's and CTL's

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, Feb 11, 2008.

1. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a little info on the new contorls in the deere skids and ctls.They are E/H controls like Cat.They are only on the large frame models to start.Enjoy
    CCF00212008_00000.jpg

CCF02122008_00001.jpg

CCF02122008_00000.jpg

minimax

CCF00212008_00000.jpg

CCF02122008_00001.jpg

CCF02122008_00000.jpg

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

dang!!!! i just got my ct332 and now i want a diffrent one!! thats ok mine will move just as much dirt for 1/3 of the price so i cant cry about it.

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, those are Rexroths, same ones I have in my Cat, and if those are E/H, mine are definitely E/H, just like I suspected all along.

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Yea they look just like the CAT handles. I think this will help Deere out with their sales.

5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Ron, you don't necessarily have E/H in your machine. Those are the standard sticks in B series Cat's, our 277B had them and I know for damn sure that wasn't E/H. I'm pretty sure E/H wasn't released on BII series machines, but I could be wrong.

I have my predictions for Deere's E/H, but I don't want to start a war. That's all I'm going to say.

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

It has got to be better than what they have now. I am a servo guy and always have been but I never thought that Deere put as much into their control system as they needed to. This system should be a step forward. If I recall qps had issues with the Deere control system and cited it as a reason not to buy an otherwise solid machine. It should be interesting to to see how close to the bullseye they came on their E/H controls.

7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, the new system should be much better than what Deere has provided in the past. I suppose time will tell.

8. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

Are they going to change the rest of the cab so you can get in and out of it? I do not understand why they have not changed it yet, I know a few people who passed on the Deere because of the enclosed cab.

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i agree it is a real pain to get into and out of, you kinda have to do a little dance then fall into the seat. it doesnt bug me though because once your inside its a great machine.

10. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Definitely a solid contender, I didn't care for the H or CASE pattern...but the response with the old system wasn't that bad...I was impressed to tell the truth....the thing put power to ground for sure....I would have bought it but it had a plastic safety lever and no cuphoulder..(my daily jab at KSSS):laugh: